Webinars and Webcasts
Mediation Webinar Series - 2016
This 6-part mediation series is a unique opportunity to learn from some of the leading mediators in the country. Each webinar will focus on different phases of the mediation process, as well as useful analytical techniques and strategies for mediators. The program will also provide in-depth discussion on common barriers and ethical issues mediators face in helping parties reach durable agreements. Please see below for more details on each program.
Special Deal: Get one webinar free ($55 value) when you purchase the entire series. Please log in to the American Bar Website to register and receive the deal. Register now!
Read more about the series...
Practical Tips from Top Mediators
This webcast was held as part of our 2015 Mediation Week activities. It was sponsored by the Dispute Resolution Section of the Alabama State Bar and the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution. Presenters' tips are available in the CLE sections of the website.
Upchurch Watson White & Max
CLE Seminars and Webinars
Upchurch Watson White & Max provides their client law firms and colleagues with continuing legal education opportunities on a variety of ADR issues AT NO CHARGE.
Recordings of past webinars are available online at http://uww-adr.com/seminars.cfm?sections_id=6.
While these webinars are not yet accepted for CLE hours in Alabama, they offer valuable training and information. Topics include the following:
- Difficult Conversations between Lawyer and Client
- What's Left to Discuss? Crash Course for Litigants in Appellate Mediation
- Getting the Best Results for your Client at Mediation
- Mediating Probate Cases to Settlement
- Benefits of Mandatory or Early Mediation
- Mediating Third Party Bad Faith ~ A Mediator's Perspective: Part I of Two Part Series
- Mediating First Party Bad Faith ~ A Mediator's Perspective: Part II of Two Part Series
- Class Action Mediation~ A Litigator's Guide to Ethics, Process & Timing and Much More
- Effective Mediation in A Poor Economy
- Mediation Advocacy in the Complex Construction Case: Planning & Executing the Mediation of Complex Construction Disputes
- Mediation Preparation for the Busy Paralegal
- The Role of the Special Master in the Discovery of Electronically Stored Information
- Florida's Sunshine Law: A Primer for Attorneys and Public Officials
- Mediation Advocacy: Effective Legal Representation In Mediation