- Select Alabama Mediation Cases - Select cases from Alabama's body of case law where litigation has arisen from mediation.
- Select Alabama Arbitration Cases - Select cases from Alabama's body of case law where litigation has arisen from arbitration.
- Alabama Uniform Collaborative Law Act 2013-355 - To adopt the Alabama Uniform Collaborative Law Act; to provide for resolution of certain family law matters through a collaborative law process; to provide requirements for the process and for attorneys participating in the resolution of a matter using the collaborative process; to provide for a collaborative law participation agreement; to authorize a tribunal to issue emergency orders to protect the health, safety, welfare, or interest of a party or child of a party; to provide that certain communications made during the collaborative process are confidential; and to authorize a tribunal to make certain rulings regarding a collabor. March 7, 2013
- Alabama Mediator Confidentiality Act 2008 - The Legislature finds that it is desirable to encourage public confidence in the use of alternative methods of dispute resolution by preventing a mediator from being compelled to testify or produce documents about a mediation.
- Alabama Mandatory Mediation Act 1996 - Defines instances requiring mediation; sanctions; exceptions; etc. May 16, 1996
- Alabama Arbitration Act (Draft) 2001 - The Comments to the Revised Uniform Arbitration Act provide
useful commentary on the provisions of that Act and may, in some
instances, be appropriate to include as a formal comment accompanying
the Alabama legislation where the Alabama Arbitration Act adopts the
language of the Revised Uniform Arbitration Act. April 24, 2001
- Alabama Private Judging Act 2012-266 - Authorized the appointment of former or retired judges to serve as private judges in certain district and circuit court cases. February 7, 2012
Alabama Ethics Opinions
of the Alabama Supreme Court Commission on Dispute Resolution
Alabama AG Opinion
- Alabama Attorney General Opinion, ADR in State Agencies, May 19, 2000
Alabama Executive Orders
- Executive Order 7, Expansion of the Workplace Mediation Pilot Program, March 20, 2003
- Executive Order 50, State Agency ADR Task Force Appointed: Executive Order 50, September 16, 1998
- Executive Order 42, Alabama Government Agencies Encouraged to Use Mediation, March 18, 1998